Each year, the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Green Bay receives donated pre-season and regular season Packers tickets from individuals just like you! The proceeds from the ticket sales are invested in your communities young leaders through our Club programming. Each year the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Green Bay serves over 2,000 youth though a variety of programming. By purchasing Packer tickets though Club you are helping local youth dream bigger, have access to necessary resources, be surrounded by caring and supportive adults, and achieve greatness.
Thank you for supporting the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Green Bay!
1) Login to your Packer ticket account
2) Select game, click “More”, select “Donate”
3) Choose the tickets you wish to donate
3) Select the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Green Bay
4) You will receive an email from the Green Bay Packers confirming your donation
Donate Via the App
1) In the Packer ticket app, select “Transfer” next to the game you would like to donate and enter the following information
- First name = BGCGB
- Last name = Tickets
- Email address = firstname.lastname@example.org
*For other Packer ticket account questions, please call the Packer ticket office (920) 569-7501.